The Tulane Hullabaloo's Advertising Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is made and entered into in the Parish of Orleans, State of Louisiana, and is governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Louisiana:
1. The Advertiser is subject to the conditions printed in this contract and in The Hullabaloo Advertising Rate Card, which are hereby made part of this agreement. The Advertiser furthermore authorizes The Hullabaloo to publish advertising commencing on said days and can these days can be found in the Campaigns tab.
2. The advertising space reservation deadline is one week prior to publication. Cancellations made within four days to one day of publication will be charged one-half the contracted amount. Advertisers canceling one day prior to publication will be charged the full contracted amount for their reserved space.
3. All advertisements must be submitted by the advertiser through their Ads Account. The artwork stored in the database on the Wednesday prior to the publishing date at 12:00 PM will be used as the design.
4. Advertisers are billed weekly, and invoices can be found in the Campaigns tab. Amounts are due within 30 days of billing dates. After 30 days have elapsed, a 2.5% per month compounding finance charge will be added to the contracted amount.
5. There shall be added to all amounts due hereunder all costs of collection, to include reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred by The Publisher in the collection thereof.
6. The Publisher reserves the rights to reject or cancel any advertising which the editor deems inappropriate for publication.
7. Compensations for errors made by the Publisher, if any, will be at the discretion of the Publisher. No cash refunds will be made.
8. All advertising agencies are financially responsible for any advertising placed by them on their clients’ behalf.
9. All information here in shall remain confidential between the advertiser and The Tulane Hullabaloo.
Effective Date: February 1, 2019.